Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What I am currently craving...



While in general, I am doing quite well with OPERATION WONDER WOMAN, there are a few things that have slipped.

I didn't work out yesterday and my uncle's death has made me start craving some sort of homemade fruit dessert like there is no tomorrow. Peach cobbler, apple crisp, or some other homey-goodness.

I am going to start with a small slide. A cup of chai from that evil corporation in a few minutes. There may be cake tonight.

So then tomorrow, I'll go back to my workouts. Thursday I'll be in yoga as usual. And maybe this weekend I'll plan something fun and active to do. In the meantime, if you want to invite me over for some sweet stuff like the picture above, I would probably not say no. Or click over to my other blog to see the birthday cake I would like to get for my friend tonight.

No comments: