Friday, August 1, 2008

Operation Wonder Woman: An introduction



What I want: A List of Demands

- To lose enough weight that I put on my skinny jeans and think "Nice, these are hot AND comfortable"

- To cut down my dependence on a certain corporation that lures me in with friendly staff and steals all my money.

- To cut out as much sugar, dairy, and meat from my diet as I can while staying grounded, fun, and most importantly... HEALTHY!

- To continue to add more calcium, vegatables, and fruit to my diet and eat less processed food.

- Add to my workout routine until I meet the goal of 55 minutes of exercise, 5 days per week.

- To finish paying off the wonderful, magical spring that I spent with friends and family with or without a second job.

- To complete four major career goals: 1) Apply for a residency 2) Apply for a Grant 3) Apply for Graduate School and 4) Take the GREs.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Food Today: AKA Too much information:

Breakfast: chedder spinach biscuit (uh, 390 calories... ouch)
lemonade green tea (260 calories yikes!).

Wow, thanks Starbucks website for making me feel bad - right outta the gate! That's 650 calories for breakfast. Half of the reccommended daily calories for someone my weight who wants to lose weight!

I'll try again at lunch.

Kathryn said...

Lunch:
Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and corn.

Okay, I know... a little carb-heavy - since I know corn is a carb, not a vegetable.

But while I was eating that delicious meal, I planned my dinner:

Tea (boiled water
Cucumber
Lettuce
Barbequed Air

That's all the calories I have left for the day.

I'm gonna need to be careful this weekend. Hidden calories are REAL, there's no jokes here folks.

Kathryn said...

OMG, this post is written to me:
http://vodkahasnocarbs.blogspot.com

Here's what she says:
That venti latte looks great with your venti ass.

20 ounces??? Are people serious?

First, unless it's booze, why bother drinking your calories.

Second, that much milk is sick. Totally sick. It will fuck up your body and it's just a waste of calories.

Lattes are gross. Stop drinking them immediately. (Same for mochas and every other deviant form of steamed milk concoction.)

I might take her advice, because she might just see me in starbucks every morning and think this as I walk away...

Just like I say nasty things about that bleached - overly tan woman with the endless closet of harem pants - I am that to this blogger.

(To be clear, this blogger doesn't know me. It's not about me, but it could be and that is scary)

Kathryn said...

Dinner:
Sushi, 400 calories??

Breakfast: 650
Lunch: 600
Dinner: 400
Total: 1650 calories

That's 450 calories more than they say I should have to lose weight.

Exercise: Shopping.
Probably not active enough to actually lose any weight today. But its hot.

I'll try again tomorrow. Get some healthy snacks in and not blow all my calories on breakfast!!!