Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dhyana Yoga - Sara's Vinyasa class

See the other Dhyana post for all the directions and such, but I went again for a vinyasa class this time.

Sara is a lovely teacher. She was very supportive and I liked her approach. She feels like the kind of person that would offer you a bite of her organic, homemade granola bar if you looked hungry on the train, but that makes her a wonderful yoga teacher.

She had a very clear and concise way of explaining things. She read some things that were nice, but also explained things clearly and used good analogies. She definitely let you be wherever you are in your practice. (That was good because I'm a bit sore from this crazy week... and it's only Wednesday!)

I wanted to try Wake Up Yoga in West Philly... maybe next week. This week I needed something closer and less scary. This class was perfect. I felt great afterwards and Sara was extremely sweet and welcoming. I really like everyone at Dhyana... good vibes everywhere.

Power Yoga is scheduled for Friday. I'm intimidated, but ready. Type to you then.

No comments: