Friday, November 9, 2007

Busy Yoga Week... Wake Up Yoga, Dhyana Yoga, the 12th Street Gym and Svaroopa at the Print Center

You can read about about Wake Up Yoga below, but I wanted to say a bit about this week's classes at Dhyana Yoga and Svaroopa at the Print Center:

I went again to Sara's Vinyasa class and again loved it. The hour goes fast and while I felt it was fairly gentle, I did get a good workout. Dhyana has a great event coming up - go to their website to learn more. It's a donation event that will benefit an AIDS charity. There will be a vinyasa class, followed by a restorative class. Sounds amazing! The suggested donation is $50

I'm still loving Svaroopa at the Print Center. With such a busy week this week, I had trouble just relaxing into the poses and I kept wishing for more activity, but that's kind of the point... to slow your body and mind down. I'll keep going and keep trying!

There is also a great event on Saturday at the 12th Street Gym. It's called Tails on 12th and it will benefit a local animal shelter/rescue place. Those that attend will receive a free week at the 12th Street Gym. I will definitely be there! So expect that next week's blog will be mostly about the classes at the 12th Street Gym!

No comments: